Certified Penetration Tester (CPENT)
Introducing the most extensive and advanced penetration testing program on the planer. The dynamic pen testing course culminates in a brand new 24-hr practical exam, hosted on the new EC-Council Cyber Range platform, CyberQ. CPENT provides the capability to assess a pen tester’s skills across a broad spectrum of “network zones,” with each zone representing a distinct type of testing. The pen testing challenges shall truly test a candidate’s ability to think-on-their-feet and perform real world maneuvers. Candidates challenging the CPENT Program must overcome their assessment challenges which are created in various zones, which is unlike any other Penetration Testing program available in the market today.
Who should attend?
• Penetration Testers
• Ethical Hackers
• Information Security Consultants/Testers/Analysts/Engineers
• Network Server Administrators
• Firewall & System Administrators
• Risk Assessment Professionals
CEHv10 consists of 20 core modules designed to facilitate a comprehensive ethical hacking and penetration testing training.
- Module 1: Introduction to Penetration Testing
- Module 2: Penetration Testing Scoping and Engagement
- Module 3: Open Source Intelligence (OSINT)
- Module 4: Social Engineering Penetration Testing
- Module 5: Network Penetration Testing – External
- Module 6: Network Penetration Testing– Internal
- Module 7: Network Penetration Testing – Perimeter Devices
- Module 8: Web Application Penetration Testing
- Module 9: Wireless Penetration Testing
- Module 10: IoT Penetration Testing
- Module 11: OT/SCADA Penetration Testing
- Module 12: Cloud Penetration Testing
- Module 13: Binary Analysis and Exploitation
- Module 14: Report Writing and Post Testing Actions
Certified Penetration Tester Certification
CPENT is a fully online, remotely proctored practical exam that challenges you through a grueling 24-hour performance-based, hands-on exam. The exam is broken into two practical exams of 12-hours each that will test your perseverance and focus by forcing you to outdo yourself with each new challenge. You have the option to choose either two 12-hour exams or one 24-hour exam.
Candidates who score more than 70% will earn the CPENT certification. Candidates who score more than 90% attain the prestigious LPT (Master) credential!
- Choose your challenge! Either two 12-hour sessions or a single 24-hour exam!
- EC-Council specialists proctor the entire exam; cheating is not an option.
- Score at least 70% and become a CPENT.
- Score at least 90% and earn the highly regarded LPT (Master) designation!
More information you will find here.