DPBoK™ Course – Foundation (Level 1)
This course is designed to prepare the participants to The Open Group DPBoK™ certification. During a two- day course participants will gain fundamental knowledge about this new industry standard including key concepts such as Digital Transformation, Digital-First, and also the structure of the Body of Knowledge.
After this course participants gain an understanding of the necessary knowledge to achieve certification by examination for DPBoK™ at Level 1 (DPBoK™ Foundation).
DPBoK™ Foundation (Level 1) training course is accredited by The Open Group®.
During this course you will learn how to:
- prepare for DPBoK™ examination and become DPBoK certified professional
- create and manage product offerings with an increasing digital component
- lead your organization through Digital Transformation
- work as IT professional within any size organization, from a startup through to a large enterprise, that has adopted digital approaches
This course is addressed to anyone willing to master the knowledge about DPBoK™ Standard at fundamental level: Senior digital business professionals, up to and including C-level, who need increased awareness of digital practices, Mid-career IT professionals who need retraining to stay relevant and validate digital Subject Matter, Expert (SME) status in specific domain areas, Entry-level computing and digital business professionals, Hiring managers and workforce strategists, College-level students and computing and digital business majors.
- Introduction to the DPBoK™ Standard
- Digital Transformation as Strategy
- Digital-First Culture
- The Seven Levers of Change
- DPBoK Structure with the Four Contexts
- Context I: Individual/Founder
- Digital Value
- Digital Infrastructure
- Application Delivery
- Context II: Team
- Product Management
- Work Management
- Operations Management
- Operations Management
- Coordination and Processs
- Investment and Portfolio
- Organization and Culture
- Context IV: Enduring Enterprise
- Governance, Risk, Security, and Compliance
- Information Management
- The DPBoK™ Certification & Examination
Certification exam for DPBoK™ standard are held at Pearson VUE Test Centers, an international examination network located in major cities worldwide. The exam voucher is valid for 1 year following the date of its purchase.
Candidates arrange the exam date with Pearson VUE on individual basis. The list of Pearson VUE Test Center locations is available at www.pearsonvue.com.
Price of the course includes:
- Delivery of two-day DPBoK™ Foundation (Level 1) training course conducted live online by a certified and experienced trainer
- Exam voucher for „DPBoK™ Part 1 Exam”
- Modern online training platform
- Official „The Open Group Digital Practitioner Body of Knowledge™ Standard” coursebook (English language version, PDF))
- Set of training materials: DPBoK™ accredited training course handouts, workbook and sample exam tests (PDF)
- Certificate of training completion
Licensing and accreditation:
Computer Learning Center SRL is a Broker for The Open Group® (ATC Provider is Architecture Center Ltd). DPBoK™ Foundation (Level 1) training course provided by Architecture Center Ltd is accredited by The Open Group® and complies with the accreditation requirements for The Open Group DPBoK™ Certification for People Program.