ISO/IEC 20000 IT Service Management System Auditor/Lead Auditor Training Course
This Lead Auditor Course provides you with the knowledge and skill to conduct and lead effective internal and external ITSMS audits that comply with the requirements of ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 and which are carried out in accordance with the framework of ISO 19011:2011.
The course explains the principles and practices of independent auditing for an ITSMS, andAverage satisfaction score for ISO/IEC 20000 IT Service Management System Lead Auditor course is 9.4 guides participants through the entire audit process from managing an audit program to reporting on audit results.
During the course, you will gain the necessary auditing skill through a balance of classroom tutorials, practical role-playing, group workshops, and open forum discussions. In addition, the course will discuss integrating ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 audits with those for other management systems, such as ISO 9001:2008.
IRCA Certified Course (A17452)
This course is registered by the International Register of Certified Auditors (IRCA) and meets the training requirements of those seeking registration as a lead auditor under that scheme.
Who should attend?
- Internal auditors
- Management representatives
- Compliance Managers
- Those who want to become third party auditors for ISO/IEC 20000
What will I learn?
Upon completion of this training, participants will be able to:
- Describe the purpose of an ITSMS and understand the key fundamentals and processes of an ITSMS
- Understand and apply the requirements ISO/IEC 20000 in the context of an audit
- Plan and conduct an ISO/IEC 20000 audit
- Manage audit communication and interviews
- Report and follow up on an ITSMS audit
- Conduct opening, closing, and follow-up audit meetings
- Integrate ITSMS audits with those for other management systems
What are the benefits?
- Develop lead auditing expertise
- Be able to determine whether your management system (and those of your suppliers) is effective
- Have the confidence to manage internal or third party auditors
- Be able to prepare for third party audits
- Know how to integrate the auditing of ISO/IEC 20000 with other management systems, such as ISO 9001
- Continually improve your IT service provision