ITIL® 4 Specialist High-velocity IT
This module explores the ways in which digital organizations and digital operating models function in high velocity environments. It will help aspiring organizations, to operate in a similar way to successful digitally-native organizations.
This module includes the use of working practices such as Agile and Lean, and technical practices and technologies such as Cloud, Automation, and Automatic Testing, focusing on rapid delivery of products & services to obtain maximum value.
- Understand concepts regarding the high-velocity nature of the digital enterprise, including the demand it places on IT
- Understand the digital product lifecycle in terms of the ITIL ‘operating model’
- Understand the importance of the ITIL guiding principles and other fundamental concepts for delivering high-velocity IT
- Know how to contribute to achieving value with digital products
Who should attend?
This course is aimed at IT managers and practitioners involved in digital services or digital transformation projects working within or towards high velocity environments.
Roles include: Service Desk Directors/Managers; IT Infrastructure & Support Directors/Managers; Problem, Change, and Release Managers; DevOps Directors/Managers; Continual Improvement Program/Project Directors/Managers; Senior Service & Support Analysts; Process/Practice Owners; Service Level Management Directors/Managers.
ITIL® 4 Specialist High-velocity IT exam format
- Multiple choice examination questions
- 40 questions
- 28 marks required to pass (out of 40 available) – 70%
- 90 minutes’ duration (NOTE: Candidates taking the exam in a language that is not their native or working language may be awarded 25% extra time, i.e. 113 minutes in total.)
- Closed book.