Microsoft Office Training
Microsoft Office is a set of desktop applications that offer flexible and powerful ways to organize, manage, and present information. Universally used in office settings, knowledge of Microsoft Office tools are a must for anyone in today’s job market.
MICROSOFT OFFICE TRAINING
Microsoft Office products help improve work efficiency with user friendly features that enable easy and secure information sharing. Microsoft Office products provide resources for professional presentation of data that is compatible with most operating systems.
Whether you are looking to expand your Microsoft Office skills for personal use, embarking on a new career, or working towards career advancement, Computer Learning Center has the Microsoft Office training that you are looking for.
Computer Learning Center designs its Microsoft Office classes to get the student engaged in real life situations, so that you or your team can take the skills learned and apply them to everyday scenarios.
Microsoft Office training from Computer Learning Center will help you or your team effectively utilize all the features of Microsoft Office products, and set you or your team up for Microsoft certifications, if desired.
- Office 365 – Microsoft Office 365 is the same Office you already know and use every day. Office 365 is powered by the cloud, so you can access your applications and files from virtually anywhere.
- Microsoft Access – Access is a database tool for gathering and understanding all of your information such as phone numbers, inventory and even guest lists, providing a convenient way to enter, navigate and report your data.
- Microsoft Excel – Excel is a spreadsheet application, typically used to display and manipulate numerical data. Microsoft Excel provides data organization and analysis tools that enables you to sort, extract and generate charts from spreadsheet data.
- Microsoft Word – Microsoft Word is the de facto standard in business for creating documents such as letters, invitations, term papers, flyers, resumes, novels and other documents.
- Microsoft Outlook – Outlook is the world’s most popular application for email, calendars, and contacts. The Outlook desktop application works with both your personal and work email.
- Microsoft PowerPoint – PowerPoint enables you to create dynamic presentations through the use of text, graphics and animation. Slide presentations created with the software are often displayed on projection screens for business, training or educational presentations.
- Microsoft Project – Microsoft Project allows you to control project schedules and finances, communicate and present project information, and ensure that projects are completed on schedule throughout a project life cycle.