TOGAF® 9 Course – Foundation and Certified (Level 1 and 2)
This course is designed to enable candidates to develop the knowledge of the terminology and basic concepts of TOGAF Standard, Version 9.2 and principles of Enterprise Architecture. Candidates will also be able to analyze and apply knowledge of TOGAF® standard.
TOGAF® 9 Foundation and Certified (Level 1 and 2) training course is accredited by The Open Group®.
The Open Group Architecture Framework (TOGAF Standard) is a framework for enterprise architecture which provides a comprehensive approach for designing, planning, implementing, and governing an enterprise information architecture.
After this course participants gain an understanding of the necessary knowledge to achieve certification by examination for TOGAF® 9 at Level 1 (TOGAF® 9 Foundation) and Level 2 (TOGAF® 9 Certified).
During this course you will learn how to:
- prepare for TOGAF examination and become TOGAF Certified
- obtain C-level support when implementing EA in your organization
- adopt and implement tools and practical examples of Enterprise Architecture
This course is addressed to anyone willing to master the knowledge about TOGAF® standard at certified level: Enterprise architects, Business architects, IT architects, Application architects, Data architects, Software architects, System architects, Solution architects, Infrastructure architects, Process architects, Product managers, Operational managers, Senior managers.
- Basic Concepts
- Core Concepts
- General Definitions
- Introduction to Architecture Development Method (ADM)
- Enterprise Continuum and Tools
- ADM Phases Level 1
- ADM Guidelines and Techniques
- Architecture Governance
- Views, Viewpoints and Stakeholders
- Building Blocks
- ADM Deliverables
- TOGAF® Reference Models Level 1
- TOGAF® 9 Level 2
- Guidelines for Adapting the ADM
- Architecture Content Framework
- Architecture Capability Framework
Certification exams for TOGAF® standard are held at Pearson VUE Test Centers, an international examination network located in major cities worldwide. The exam voucher is valid for 1 year following the date of its purchase.
Candidates arrange the exam date with Pearson VUE on individual basis. The list of Pearson VUE Test Center locations is available at www.pearsonvue.com.
Price of the course includes:
- Delivery of four-day TOGAF® 9 Course – Foundation and Certified (Level 1 and 2) training course conducted live online by a certified and experienced trainer
- Exam voucher for „TOGAF® 9 Combined Part 1 and Part 2 Exam”
- Modern online training platform
- The Open Group official TOGAF® Version 9.2 coursebook (English language version, PDF)
- SSet of training materials: TOGAF 9 accredited training course handouts, workbook and sample exam tests (PDF)
- Certificate of training completion
Licensing and accreditation:
Computer Learning Center SRL is a Broker for The Open Group® (ATC Provider is Architecture Center Ltd). TOGAF® 9 Course – Foundation and Certified (Level 1 and 2) training course provided by Architecture Center Ltd is accredited by The Open Group® and complies with the accreditation requirements for The Open Group TOGAF® Certification for People Program.